Caska IP was the first Patent and Trademark Attorney firm to be founded in Newcastle, Australia. We located our office in Newcastle to provide businesses and individuals of the Hunter and Central Coast and with a fresh and specialised patent and trademark firm which can better service the needs of local business.
Specialised & Affordable Intellectual Property “IP” Services
We offer a range of intellectual property services to the Newcastle and Hunter region including patents, trademarks and registered designs. We specialise in intellectual property protection for individuals and businesses and have extensive experience in the mining, engineering and manufacturing industry as well as a variety of high technology industries.
Technical Experience Relevant to the Hunter
- Mechanical Engineering, in particular, mining, agriculture, building and manufacturing.
- Electromechanical Systems, in particular, computer controlled systems and smart sensor systems.
- Renewable energy such as wind, wave, tidal and solar technologies.
- Process Engineering such as minerals processing and chemical dosing systems.
- Software, IOT, SAAS, machine vision and learning.
Why Work with Us?
- Based in Newcastle – Newcastle’s dedicated Patent and Trademark Attorney firm.
- We are specialists in patent, trade mark and design law.
- We are a member of the Hunter Chamber of Commerce.
- We are a sponsor of the Hunter Manufacturers Awards.
- We work with individuals, small and large companies in the Hunter region.