Australian Patent & Trade Marks Attorneys
We work with Associate patent attorneys in a variety of jurisdictions including the USA, EU, China and Japan. We are committed to not only providing expert & efficient services to our Associates but also providing reciprocal work and regular updates in relation to Australian patent, trade mark and design law.
We also work with individual inventors or companies directly, for example, small US, European or Chinese companies. For companies with in-house intellectual property legal counsel, directly filing with us can substantially reduce your patent, trade mark and design costs.
Our approach may be simplified as “service with value” whereby our clients receive the highest level of service and whilst being efficient.
We are jointly registered in New Zealand, and can handle related NZ cases at the same time which increases efficiency.
Our Patent & Trade Mark Agent Services
We offer the full suite of intellectual property services for the Australian and NZ market and have reputable intellectual property legal firms at hand to provide assistance with associated legal work such as patent and trade mark litigation.
Our services include:
- Direct and National Phase Entry
- Divisional filings
- Innovation patents
- Oppositions and re-examinations
- Direct Trade Mark filings
- Assistance with Madrid application prosecution
- Patent and Trade Mark licensing and litigation
- Mechanical Engineering (household items, building, manufacturing, sporting goods)
- Electrical Engineering (control systems, radar, ultrasonics, power systems, batteries)
- Renewable Energy (wind, wave and tidal energy, solar, geothermal)
- Process and Chemical Engineering (industrial chemicals, reacting systems, biofuels, combustion)
- Software (software and website based patents, applications (apps), software controlled mechanical and electromechanical systems)
- Mining (Processing, floatation, crushing, drilling, borehole radar, shuttle cars, breakers, conveyors)
- Medical (devices, patches, instruments, implants)
If you would like us to handle your Australian patent, trade mark or design application, please get in touch.